Getting started with the helpdesk software
I need to digitally sign a document and do not have a PIV card
If you need to digitally sign a document and do not have a PIV card, you can just create one and save it to your computer. Here is how to do it:
- Mouse over the signature box and left click it (picture of signature box):
- Click the "Configure New Digital ID" box
- Select "Create a new Digital ID and click continue
- Select "Save to File" and click continue
- Fill out the information as shown:
- Type in a password and click Save.
You have successfully created a digital signature and saved it to your computer!
See other articles in Helpdesk 101
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!